“Transformations can’t be accomplished without others helping voluntarily, & people don’t help unless you engage them first.” -GEOFFREY A. MOORE
“Transformation occurs through choice, not mandate. Invitation is the call to create an alternative future. -PETER BLOCK
Engaging employees is essential to achieving rapid and lasting change, and invitations from leaders are a primary way to engage the workforce. The challenge is in how to safely and pragmatically balance the use of delegation and invitation to achieve the desired outcomes. Exactly how to do that is the focus of this class. If you are responsible for delivering on business agility through an agile or digital transformation, or if you provide consulting to those who do, this is your class.
View COURSE SCHEDULES
- Eight hours online or one full day in a classroom
- The Level 1 (Associate-level) certificate in Inviting Leadership
- Company leaders and decision-makers;
- Professional coaches & consultants who help facilitate Agile and digital transformation;
- PeopleOps and Human Resource professionals.
Business agility is no longer optional. Rapidly accelerating change, driven by technology, is disrupting the world of work and redefining the game of leadership. Slow-moving, top-down leadership styles are less and less effective with each passing day. The successful leaders of today are finding ways to engage the entire workforce and focus the attention of the whole enterprise on higher performance. These leaders are pivoting their style from delegation to invitation.
INVITING LEADERSHIP is your roadmap for implementing Invitation-Based Change™ in the new world of work. This class shows you how to leverage genuine invitation to engage the workforce, and generate the positive business outcomes that come from self-managed teams. INVITING LEADERSHIP shows you how to do more with less.
With this 1-day class, you will learn how to safely and pragmatically transform your leadership style, and your results:
Greatly increase employee engagement
- Improve overall business efficiency with self-managed teams
- Attract and retain top talent
- Achieve higher scores in every business outcome you are measuring
- Help your entire organization become more competitive and adaptive
- Build a genuine and lasting environment of continuous improvement
- Scale these business outcomes across the entire enterprise
INVITING LEADERSHIP is your leadership road map for achieving genuine and lasting business agility by applying Open methods to engage, motivate and inspire your people.
What You Will Learn in this one-day, eight-hour course:
- Fundamental concepts and facilities of leadership invitation
- Understand the link between delegation, invitation, employee decision-making, and genuine business agility. Learn when to use delegation, invitation or a mix of the two approaches
- How to use invitations to amplify your leadership and results by generating high-volume feedback
- How to safely and pragmatically use leadership invitations to get exponential growth in employee engagement and results
The INVITING LEADERSHIP Workshop is your learning event and your leadership-team road map for achieving genuine and lasting business agility.
This learning event includes the following student takeaways:
- The 1-day learning event and all printed materials;
- A Level 1 certificate in the INVITING LEADERSHIP method based on the book of the same name. Your Level 1 certification includes your placement in the public listing of certificants, and also includes:
- The Kindle Edition of the INVITING LEADERSHIP book (the book is almost 400 pages);
- Thirty days of support by email with answers to all your questions, after the Workshop.
View COURSE SCHEDULES
Do you have a question about the Inviting Leadership certtification Workshop?
- Click here to CONTACT US and get your questions answered